Monday, January 11, 2010

Ahhhh..... Teething


Our sweet little muffin is now teething and it is really breaking my heart. She went from hardly ever being fussy to being fussy pretty much all the time (not that I blame her!) We have given her frozen washcloths to chew on, teething rings, frozen bananas, all-natural dissolvable teething tablets and as a last resort, Infant Tylenol. The Tylenol seems to be the only thing that really helps. Of course Luke and I don't want to continually give her medicine.

So, what have you done with your babies during teething time? What worked and what didn't?

1 comment:

  1. I thought I had posted here .... but I guess not! We used Hyland's teething tablets, Ibuprofen, and ice in those little mesh feeder things.
    Out of all 4 of my children, the boys seem to take teething the worst!

    Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete