Saturday, June 26, 2010

Meet Muffin

With bold blue eyes and a beautifully gummy smile, three teeth peeking out from behind her lower lip, our little Muffin is a show stopper. She attracts attention, ooooh's and ahhhh's, literally everywhere she goes. She gravitates toward people. Her heart is kind and she loves to make people smile. Her beautifully sweet high-pitched squeal makes my heart dance with joy. Sometimes, when she falls asleep nursing, her tiny hand resting on my breast, I look at her and my heart swells up with love and it feels like it might explode.

She is the joy of my life. And I can't believe she's ONE!!!!


I will be sending these out with thank yous for everyone that came to her 1st birthday party. Yes, she was eating her cake with a spoon. (Notice the muffin we used as a topper? Clever, huh?!?) While it would have been fun for her to smash into the cake with her hands, she had her own idea about how she was going to do it.

1 comment:

  1. She's so beautiful, Jess!!! I can't believe it's already been a year!! Love you and sorry I couldn't be there to celebrate :/

    ReplyDelete